9.15.2008

VLCD #8

I was up 1lb first thing this am, but after a trip to the ladies room, I 'm back down.. no gain no loss.. cheated with a few bites over the weekend.. you reap what you sow, right?

I am full committed now. I'm ready to be skinny.. my Ann Taylor 12's are hanging off of me today, I found 2 pairs of size 10s (at work) that I will buy to carry me though, just black and navy.. I vowed to only buy 2 pairs of size 10s 2 pairs of size 8s and then when I am a size 6 I can start to shop again.. if my weight is still over 139 at a size 6 then I will on ly buy 2 pairs and hold off shopping until the size 4s.... that 's a goal!

My plan of attack has changed.. a little exprimental. I forgot to take my shot this am.. but I assume that there is enough HcG in my system to carry me through. I will mix up some sublingual and take one dose tonight (equivlant of 1/2 a dose).. I have 2 more shots mixed, then I will return to the sublingual for about 10 days, then back to the shots.. I only have 25 syringes for injections so I have to either order more or do sublingual... I'll keep you posted.
I'm trying to aviod food all together.. just eating my protein. Not constantly day dreaming about food treating it like putting fuel in my car.. a necessity not a pleasure.

Making Grape Jelly tonight and maybe apple butter.. must resist licking the spoon! I have so many good foods preserved for the winter! Luckily I'll be able to eat them!

Have a great day!

No comments: