9.24.2008

VLCD #17

Hello again! Still going strong.. did take the weekend off.. I admit it. but still at .8 average loss per day since i post load vlcd#1.
I took measurements today after work just to see where I stand
Weight: 177.2 ..... 166.6
Measurments..
Waist: 32 ... 31
Bust: 41 .... 39
Hip: 42 .... 41
Left Upper Arm: 13 ... 12.5
Thigh: 25 .... 24
Calf: 15.5 .... 15

I've lost 6 inches in 16 days.. not bad I guess. and I have to admit to not being totally perfect the entire time.
Sizes.. I am officially an Ann Taylor size 10, I got one new pair of black pants for work, I hate how they fit... but promised to hold out before I buy another pair until i'm an 8. I did buy Express dress pants at TJ MAxx on sale last week $10/pair.. size 10 and they fit.. not pretty but they fit.. they are flat front side zip kinda tight. I will wear them on Monday! Must hem them this weekend. And I can wear the 36DD Victoria Secret Bra (body by victoria lightly lined) it fits perfectly.. but the other style (with the formed cup) the band (36 part) is just toooooo big. My girls want to fall out the bottom. Anywho.. again look out 34dd that's the next step for me.


GOALS: here is my out of this world goal...
11/1 ... da da duh da... 129lbs yes you heard me right. I'm working on loosing 36lbs in 37 days.
I will be changing over to sublingual HCG on 10/2
in order to stay on protocol longer than 43days.

Ok i know my goal is NOT realistic.. realistic for me is 29lbs.. which I'd be so pleased with.. 138ish would be awesome. On 11/1 we are going away for the night and I will be taking the day off.. I know I will have a tempoary stall and that's okay..

Long term final goal, I haven't the foggiest. Anywhere under 130... I will keep pushing on until my body stops. I'm thinking around 120... but if god willing I'll go down to 110 (anything smaller and ouch! too skinny!)

3 comments:

Blondentropy said...

Hey! Thank you so much for doing this blog! There is a lot out there online about HCG weight loss, but it is so technical and hard to read that your blog has been a breath of fresh air!

How are you doing now? I'm the same age as you with more to lose, but I'm on load day #1 and a little nervous. It really helps so read what you've gone through.

Anxiously looking for an update, if you are up for it =)

Aleisha Black said...

I just started my HCG 8 days ago. I am curious how you are doing now. Check out my blog at www.weightlossupsanddowns.blogspot.com

David bone said...

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really love the article. It proved to be very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also engaged! I’m sure you had joy writing this article.hcg