9.12.2008

VLCD #5

Ok I gave into temptation and ate some junk yesterday... just a regular old let's see how much I can eat for no reason, i was home alone.. and could 'get away' with it... despite it all i lost another pound. HcG must like me.. today however I am going to research HcG protocol + phentermine. I took it before and lost bunches wonder if it will conteract the HcG efforts? It just makes me not even want to look at food... but I'm a big baby and won't try it, I hope.

Just ate a wonderful lunch: 100g (=4oz) crab meat on a HUGE bed of baby spinach with the juice of 1/2 a lemon and crazy janes... OMG I love it. could eat it every day all day.... going to have 1/2 a grapefruit and my grissini soon..

Grissini, don't be fooled, it's readily available cheaply. I found it at several locations: Giant Eagle, Kroger and (of all places) Big Lots. Near the italian foods section, many options all say Grissini on the pkg I got the ones with the least calories but the avearge 30 cal a stick.

I just came up with the BEST motivation.. for halloween Ray and I should dress up as Kim Kardashian (BTW I'm in love with her) and Reggie Bush.. awesome, huh? we're going to our little heaven on earth for Halloween this year, Lowes Wharf Marina Inn (Sherwood, Md) it's in the Cheasapeake Bay area between Tighlman Island and St Michaels. Great get away spot and they have a halloween bash.

TTFN, (ta ta for now, so 80's)
Hayley

No comments: