9.09.2008

VLCD #2

My shot did not burn today and I woke up today hungry. Infact when my cat got me up at 3 am to go outside, I was hungry. I went to bed last night early because I was hungry and had a bad headache and I am very tired today. My hubby and I carpooled today and I forgot my mug of Yerba Mate in his truck - so I bought a .65 black coffee from the vending machine, but it was dispensed without a cup and I don't have any more change. I'm very very tired today and hopeing that the HcG starts to take away my hunger and energize me soon, i just feel so blah.

Overall the food tasted good yesterday and was "enough" but mentally I just want to eat. SO I'm not 100% sure if I'm feeling real hunger or that mental i want to eat something hunger. I think if I can make it through today I'll be out of the woods.

I did loose 2.2lbs over night putting me -.6 from my starting weight (which is how I will be counting, not from my load weight) I do need to WOOSH some weight off to get to 1# a day average, hopefully I can see a drop on the scale tomorrow morning... i haven't had a BM in a few days which could be why I didn't loose more.

Keep your fingers crossed for me today!

No comments: