9.06.2008

Load Day #1


Today is my Load Day #1, first HcG Injection (given by my husband) of 180iu Intra Muscular.
I plan to complete a protocol of 40 injections, to include 41 very low calorie days. My goal weight is 140 and I hope to acheive it with one round of HcG. My body tends to be very responsive to loosing weight, since May I've lost 30lbs. Depending on how my body reshapes I may do another short round to reduce my weight further, but we'll worry about that later :) I can't say I am looking forward to loading today and tomorrow.. I'm very nervous of gaining a bunch of weight in 2 days. Tomorrow is the Pittsburgh Steeler Season Opener, we have BBQ ribs, potato salad and ice cream cake .. and lots of beers.. easy to load on that menu! Wish me luck! I'm both excited and nervous!
Every Saturday I will re-do my photos and measurments to see the transformation (I hope to smaller not larger!)
Weight: 177.2
Measurments..
Waist: 32
Bust: 41
Hip: 42
Left Upper Arm: 13
Thigh: 25
Calf: 15.5
Sizes.. I will always use the same brands for comprison.
Bra: 36DD (victoria secret, just a touch too small in the cup!)
Pants: 12 Ann Taylor (almost too big, nearly a size 10)

LATER >>>> My first load day was tougher than I thought, I just didn't want to eat. My load foods included: Big Vanilla Latte, Stouffers Mac and Cheese, Steak and Cheese Quesadilla, Store bought fresh linguini with store bought Alfredo sauce and extra parmesan cheese, Ben and Jerry's peanut butter ice cream (yes the whole pint!) - I really thought I would have been able to eat more ;(

No comments: